Stereo Large-Diaphragm Multi-Pattern Condenser by brilliant engineers at Vanguard Audio Labs. Unbeatable bang for the buck.
The Vanguard V44S is a stereo large-diaphragm multi-pattern FET condenser microphone. Lovingly crafted by experts over 2 years, it is designed to be a versatile, reliable, professional tool in the vein of highly-sought-after vintage stereo condensers of yesteryear.
With a pair of coincident twin custom-voiced multi-pattern capsules, you can utilitize X/Y, Mid-Side, Blumlein, and other less conventional stereo microphone techniques in a single microphone. With an all-new detented heavy-duty rotation mechanism, premium cryogenically-treated FET circuitry, and a VLSM shockmount, the V44S is the first and last stereo microphone youâ€™ll ever need to reach for.
The V44S was designed in the USA, and undergoes final assembly in sunny Southern California. We perform 100% quality control â€“ every single piece of your microphone kitÂ undergoesÂ a seriesÂ of stringent audio and visual tests here in Southern California before being hand-packed.
Every part of the V44S was designed to be robust and reliable. Wherever possible, components were over-specced. The deep-cycle cryogenic treatment improves the lifespan and performance of critical electronic components. Brass, steel, aluminum, and zinc are part of the heavy-duty construction. Every Vanguard microphone is backed byÂ Vanguard Audio Labs'sÂ FIVE-YEAR WARRANTY.
Capsule and electronics:
- Twin custom-voiced, edge-terminated 34mm dual-capsule assembly with 3Âµm gold-sputtered Mylar diaphragms
- 3 independently selectable polar patterns per capsule
- Electronically-balanced solid-state circuitry loaded with premium-grade components
- Ultra-low-noise JFET design
- Deep-cycle cryogenic treatment of critical signal & power path components
- 90Âº rotatable top capsule with 15Âº detents
- Versatile splitter box for mobile & liveÂ recording conditions
- Heavy-duty brass, aluminum, steel, and zincÂ construction
- Robust punched-steel capsule rotation mechanism
- Open-weave headbasket for low internal reflections and â€œopen-airâ€ voicing
- Each V44S comes with its own laser-engraved serial number
- Over-spec componentry
- Deep-gloss Pinot Noir finish
- Polished nickel trim
- Precision-cast Vanguard badge
- Final Assembly & 100% Quality Control in California, USA
- 5-Year Warranty
Vanguard Audio Labs V44S specifications:
- Transducer Type: Condenser
- Capsule Size: 1.34â€³ / 34mm (dual-capsule)
- Diaphragm Size: 1.04â€³ / 26.4mm
- Capsule Diaphragms Thickness: 3Âµm
- Electronics Type: Solid-state, electronically-balanced output
- Output Impedance: 200Î©
- Max SPL: appx. 135dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20000Hz
- Equivalent Noise Level: <=14dBA (A-weighted)
- S/N Ratio: >=80dB (Ref. 1Pa A-weighted)
- Sensitivity:Â TBA
- Output Connector: Male XLR 5-pin, gold-plated
- High-Pass/Rolloff Switch:Â N/A
- Attenuation/Pad Switch:Â N/A
- Finish: Polished nickel trim / High-gloss Pinot Noir
- Weight (microphone): 1.11 lbs / 0.50kg
- Weight (in case):Â 9.43 lbs / 4.28kg
- Dimensions (microphone): 9.41â€³ long, 1.82â€³ max diameter / 239mm long, 46.25mm max diameter
- Dimensions (case): 16.92â€³L x 12.60â€³W x 6.02â€³H / 430mmL x 320mmW x 153mm
- Voltage Requirement:Â Phantom Power (+48V ideal)
Maksu ja turvallisuus
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.