Saat 977€ arvosta UAD plug-innejä, kun hankit minkä tahansa Volt USB -interfacen tai Standard Series -mikrofonin.
VOLT-476P Record Big Projects with Pro Sound.
Desktop 4-in/4-out USB 2.0 audio interface with professional audio conversion, built-in Vintage Mic Preamp, and 76 Compressor for Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone.
Volt 476P is the perfect USB audio interface for creative collaborators who want to easily record larger audio projects with legendary studio sound. Plug right into your Mac, PC, iPad, or iPhone and Volt just shows up, ready to capture your inspiration with professional sound, courtesy of Universal Audio.
- Create legendary-sounding music productions, livestreams, and podcasts on Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone
- Record your voice or guitar with album-ready sound using Vintage Mic Preamp mode
- Add clarity and punch to vocals, instruments, and other sources with an analog compressor based on UA’s renowned 1176
- Build your desktop production studio around a stylish interface, built to withstand years of home and mobile recording
Collaborate with Best-in-Class Audio Quality
From the team that brought you the game‑changing Apollo interface, Volt 476P delivers superior studio sound quality for projects that require more inputs, with more character and tone than any USB interface in its class.
Capture Legendary Tones with Vintage Mic Preamp Mode
Few sounds can compare to a vintage Universal Audio 610 tube preamp, the same preamp used to record everyone from Ray Charles to Van Halen. Volt 476P gives you the rich, full sound of this iconic UA preamp, thanks to its built‑in tube emulation circuitry, a UA exclusive.
Easy In, Easy Out
Volt 476P gives you 4 analog preamp inputs — simply plug your mics, guitars, or synths into the front panel. Then connect your speakers or headphones to monitor your audio with no latency. With Volt, you’ll be creating like a pro, fast.
iPad & iPhone Ready
Traveling light? Plug Volt 476P into your iPad or iPhone, and you can easily create beats and samples, record your band’s rehearsals, and edit songs anywhere.*
*Requires external Volt power supply and an Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter (except iPads with USB‑C).
Stay Inspired with a Curated Suite of Audio Software
Some audio interfaces give you a smattering of random audio apps. Not Volt. Instead, UA put together a bundle of serious music production tools, virtual instruments, and plug-ins including Ableton, Melodyne, UJAM’s Virtual Drummer, Marshall, Ampeg, and more.
- Ableton Live Lite
- Marshall Plexi Classic Amp
- Softube Time & Tone Bundle
- Melodyne Essential
- RELAB LX480 Essentials
- Ampeg SVT-VR Classic
- Brainworx bx_tuner
- Brainworx bx_masterdesk Classic
- Virtual Drummer DEEP
- Virtual Bassist DANDY
- SPITFIRE LABS
- Desktop 4-in/4-out USB audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion for Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone
- Vintage Mic Preamp mode for recording your voice or guitar with the rich, full sound of an iconic UA tube preamp
- 76 Compressor adds clarity and punch to vocals, instruments, and other sources with analog circuit based on UA's renowned 1176
- Extended 30-day free trial to UAD Spark offers an ever-expanding library of world-class plug-ins and instruments for a low monthly price
- Dual studio-quality headphone amplifiers for loud, clear monitoring
- 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Direct Monitoring for latency-free recording
- Stylish, rugged construction built to withstand years of use
- 1-in/1-out MIDI connections
- USB-C to USB-A cable included
Mac & PC
- Available USB 2.0 (or higher) port
- USB cable (included)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon processor
- (PC) Windows 10 64-bit edition
- (macOS) 10.14 Mojave or later
- Internet connection for software downloads
iPad & iPhone
- iPadOS / iOS 14 or later
Maksu ja turvallisuus
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.