Convert SFP+ Sockets Into 10GBASE-T Copper Ports
Sonnet’s 10GBASE-T SFP+ Transceiver transforms an SFP+ socket into an RJ45 (10GBASE-T) port, enabling 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10GbE) networking over cost-effective CAT-6A copper cables for runs up to 30 meters between ports. Whether used for switch-to-switch uplink or stacking connections in an Enterprise or SMB network, or for switch-to-server or storage system connections in a data center, or even for a client-to-switch link, this transceiver makes it simple to add copper connectivity where you need it.
- Twin 10G SFP+ Thunderbolt 3 Adapter
- Twin 10G SFP+ Thunderbolt 2 Adapter
- Twin 10G SFP+ PCIe Card
- Solo10G SFP+ Thunderbolt 3 Adapter
- Solo10G SFP+ PCIe Card
- Compatible Third-Party Products (not compatible with QNAP)
- Transforms SFP+ Socket into an RJ45 (10GBASE-T) Port
- 2-year Product Warranty
- Free Lifetime Customer Technical Support
- Sonnet 10Gb Ethernet Networking Products Designed in the USA
Maksu ja turvallisuus
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.