Lightninig-fast 10GbE Connectivity Over Thunderbolt 2 for Mac, Windows, and Linux Computers
Do you need a simple and cost-effective way to connect your computer to a high-speed 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10GbE) network? By offering ten times the performance of Gigabit Ethernet and more bandwidth over shared networks, and by supporting specialized applications such as using high-performance shared storage systems for editing HD video, it’s no wonder that 10 Gigabit Ethernet use has skyrocketed—the problem is that the vast majority of computers don’t include a native connection. Sonnet’s Twin10G SFP+ 10GbE adapter is the powerfully simple solution for you to add lightning fast 10 Gigabit Ethernet network connectivity to any Mac® with Thunderbolt 2 or Thunderbolt ports, or any Windows® PC or Linux® computer with a Thunderbolt 2 port.
Twin10G SFP+ (Thunderbolt 2 Edition): Dual-port SFP+ 10GbE Connectivity
Sonnet offers three SFP+ transceiver options (sold separately)—a short-range multi-mode fiber module (up to 300 meters), part number G10E-SFP-SR; a long-range single-mode fiber module (up to 10 kilometers), part number G10E-SFP-LR; and a 10GBASE-T copper module, part number G10E-SFP-T (Cat 6A cable up to 100 meters). Alternatively, you can use cost-effective direct-attach Twinax copper cables up to 10 meters long (sold separately).
- Adds High-performance 10GbE SFP+ Connectivity
- Connection Flexibility
- Easy Setup
- 20Gbps Thunderbolt 2 Interface
- Two Thunderbolt 2 Ports
- Small. Rugged. Quiet.
- Supports Transparent Failover
- Supports Link Aggregation (Teaming)
- Provides 10W of Power for Connected Peripherals
- Includes 1-meter Thunderbolt 2 cable
- Includes Sonnet's ThunderLok Thunderbolt Connector Retainer Clip
- Mac, Windows, and Linux Compatible
- 2-year Product Warranty
- Free Lifetime Customer Technical Support
- Designed and Made in the USA