Easy SSD to 3.5" Drive Tray Adapter
Looking to add 2.5" SSDs (solid state drives) to your storage pool? The problem is that if you want to install them in your desktop computer or multi-drive storage system, you can't use them out of the box—they're too small. Sonnet’s Transposer is the solution you need—it adapts any 2.5" form factor SATA SSD (or hard drive) to any 3.5" form factor drive tray, without cables or hassles. Transposer enables you to readily add SSDs to your system.
How does it work? Simply plug in the smaller drive to the Transposer’s mating connector, secure the drive with the provided screws, and then install the Transposer/drive assembly like you would any 3.5" drive. Offering a tailor-made fit, this Sonnet adapter secures the 2.5" drive from the bottom, making Transposer compatible with drives from 7mm to 15mm tall. Standard position mounting holes on Transposer's bottom and sides, equivalent to those found on a 3.5" hard drive, give you the flexibility to mount it anywhere a 3.5" drive is used.
- Adapts Any 2.5" SATA SSD or Hard Drive For Use In Any 3.5" Drive Tray
- Install Anywhere 3.5" Drives Are Normally Used
- Effectively Conducts and Convects Heat Away From Drive
- Compatible with 3Gb/s and 6Gb/s SATA SSDs and Hard Disk Drives
- No Loss In Data Transfer Speeds – No Bridge Chip Used
- 2-year Product Warranty
- Free Lifetime Customer Technical Support
- Designed in the USA