Next Generation Ingest Supports SxS PRO X Cards at Full Speed
Compact Professional SxS PRO X Card Reader for Computers with Thunderbolt 3 Ports
Co-developed by Sony®, SxS™ professional memory cards are the onboard recording media used in many past and current Sony and ARRI pro digital video cameras and camcorders. The latest generation cards—SxS PRO X—offer a nearly 3x increase in maximum read speeds of the previous generation. If you use SxS media in your workflow, you should use an SxS card reader capable of supporting SxS PRO X and every other SxS memory card at maximum speed. For the fastest ingests, get a Sonnet SxS PRO X Thunderbolt™ 3 Single-Slot Card Reader; it’s the best tool for the job.
The Perfect Travel Companion
When you need to travel light and don’t have a large stack of cards to ingest, extra power bricks and cables take up extra space and can weigh you down. Sonnet’s SxS PRO X Thunderbolt 3 Single-Slot Card Reader is bus-powered, operating off its Thunderbolt connection so there’s no need to plug in a power supply or power cable.
Supports all SxS Media
The SxS PRO X Card Reader supports all generations of SxS media up to the latest PRO X cards. Additionally, this reader supports XQD cards with the Sony ExpressCard Adapter for XQD Memory Card (QDA-EX1) or SD cards with Sonnet's SDHC Adapter for SxS Slot (SD-SXS-E34).
- Superior Ingest Performance – Ingests Footage from any SxS Card at Maximum Supported Speeds; up to 1250 MB/s with SxS PRO X, and up to 440 MB/s for SxS Pro+ media
- Broad Card Support – Supports all SxS Media, including SxS PRO X and SxS PRO+ E Series cards; XQD™ and SD™ Cards are Supported When used with adapters (Sold Separately)
- Pocket Sized and Rugged
- 40Gbps Thunderbolt 3 Interface
- Mac and Windows Compatible
- 2-year Product Warranty
- Free Lifetime Customer Technical Support
- Designed in the USA