Sonnet M.2 2x4 Low-profile PCIe Card
Two M.2 NVMe SSD slots on a Low-profile PCIe Card
Add Your Own M.2 SSDs
Add up to 16TB of SSD Storage! Super High-speed Data Transfers – If you need to add internal storage to your computer and ultra-high-speed data transfers are critical to your work, you need NVMe SSD storage. While a single M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD offers tremendous performance — 10x more than that of a spinning drive — Sonnet’s M.2 2x4 Low-profile PCIe Card enables you to mount two of them into a single x8 card slot and combine their performance. No matter how you use it, this card can transform the way you work or play.
Easy Fit – Install in an x8 PCIe Card Slot
Sonnet’s M.2 2x4 Low-profile PCIe Card fits in almost any card space with an available x8 PCIe card slot, whether in a desktop tower, mini workstation, or server computer; or even in a Sonnet Thunderbolt expansion system. Included full-height and low-profile brackets enable a secure fit wherever you install it.
Full Performance Design – Sonnet Advantages
Sonnet’s M.2 2x4 Low-profile PCIe Card uses an 8-lane (x8) interface designed to support full performance from two SSDs. The M.2 2x4 card features:
16 Lane PCIe Bridge – With an 8 lane PCIe connection to the host, the high-performance PCIe 3.0 bridge chip devotes four lanes of PCIe bandwidth to each SSD to support maximum performance
Self-contained – The card’s SSD RAID configuration support doesn’t require a specific motherboard or SSDs to operate — no PCIe bifurcation required
Universal Compatibility – Compatible with Mac, Windows, and Linux computers with an x8 PCIe slot
- Broad M.2 NVMe SSD Support – Works with a wide variety of M.2 2280 NVMe PCIe SSDs
Silent and Cool Running –
No Slowdowns. No Thermal Throttling. Full Performance.
SSSDs heat up significantly while performing very large file transfers and will protect themselves from overheating by “thermal throttling” — a feature that drastically cuts SSDs’ performance until they cool off to a safe level. The Sonnet M.2 2x4 Low-profile PCIe Card’s silent SSD cooling solution works to keep SSDs always cool enough to eliminate the need for thermal throttling and enables your SSDs to always maintain their highest potential performance.
- Add up to 16TB of Ultra-fast M,.2 NVMe SSDs (Sold Separately)
- Fits in Almost Any Card Space (Includes Full-height and Low-profile Brackets)
- High-performance PCIe Interface – PCI Express 3.0 x8 host bus interface plus connects four lanes of PCIe 3.0 bandwidth to each installed SSD
- Superior Performance* – Achieve sustained single SSD speeds up to 3400 MB/s, RAID 0 speeds up to 6600 MB/s
- macOS Boot Support
- No Thermal Throttling
- Optimized for Thunderbolt – Use in Sonnet Thunderbolt expansion systems to connect two SSDs through one cable with performance up to 2800 MB/s
- NVMe Compliant
- Supports S.M.A.R.T. Operation
- Mac, Windows, and Linux Compatible
- 2-year Product Warranty
- Free Lifetime Customer Technical Support
- Designed in the USA
* Performance will vary based on the type and number of SSDs used, plus the host computer’s CPU speed
Thunderbolt Port? – Connect Two SSDs Through One Cable
Got a Thunderbolt connection, but no PCIe card slot? Sonnet’s M.2 2x4 Low-profile PCIe Card is ideal for use in any one of Sonnet’s Thunderbolt expansion systems. The combo enables you to add one or two SSDs to any Mac (M1, M2, M1 Pro, M1 Max, M1 Ultra, Intel®), Windows, or Linux computer with Thunderbolt ports.
Simple and S.M.A.R.T. – Easy System Integration
Integrating a Sonnet M.2 2x4 Low-profile PCIe Card into your system is easy — NVMe compliance ensures the necessary drivers are installed automatically. The M.2 2x4 uses the operating systems’ built-in drive formatting utilities to format the SSDs. SSD health monitoring is supported through S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology) data reporting, too.
Maksu ja turvallisuus
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.