Connect Three Full-Length PCIe Cards to Computers with Thunderbolt 3 Ports
For creative pros using the latest portable, mini desktop and all-in-one computers in their workflows, onboard processing power alone is not enough to get the job done. While these computers include high-performance Thunderbolt™ 3 ports to support peripherals, what they lack is PCIe expansion slots to install specialty cards that add needed video and audio inputs, transcode data, and connect to high-speed shared storage and networks. Sonnet has a solution—the Echo™ III Desktop—a professional Thunderbolt™ 3 to PCIe card expansion system that enables you to connect three (up to) full-length (12.28 inches long) PCIe cards at the same time, via a single cable.
Echo III Desktop
Echo III Desktop supports every Thunderbolt 3 compatible, non-GPU PCIe 1.1/2.0/3.0 card available including video capture and transcoding; audio DSP; 6Gb or 12Gb SAS or SATA host bus adapter; 10Gb, 25Gb or Ethernet; SSD storage; and other specialty types to your system.
- Connects up to Three High-performance non-GPU PCIe Cards
- Pro Tools | HDX Compatible
- Three PCIe Slots (One x16 plus two x8 Slots)
- Support Three full-Height, Single-width Cards, or One Double-width Card plus one Single-width Card
- Pro Power (Integrated 400W power supply with 75W auxiliary power)
- Energy Savings (Powers On/Off Automatically with the Computer)
- Remarkably Quiet (Noctua Fans Rated at 17dBA)
- 40Gbps Thunderbolt 3 Interface
- Two Thunderbolt 3 Ports (One Port for Computer, Second Port Supports Thunderbolt Peripheral Daisy-chaining)
- Rugged Aluminum Enclosure
- Includes 0.7-meter Thunderbolt 3 Cable
- Includes Sonnet Designed ThunderLok 3 (Prevents Accidental Cable Disconnections)
- Mac®, Windows®, and Linux® Compatible
- Avid® Qualified
- 2-year Product Warranty
- Free Lifetime Customer Technical Support
- Designed and Made in the USA
Maksu ja turvallisuus
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.