Connect Three Full-height, Half-length+ PCIe Cards to Computers with Thunderbolt 3 Ports
Although thin Mac®, Windows®, and Linux® computers with Thunderbolt™ 3 ports offer processing power to spare, for many users (such as pros in the creative fields) onboard processing power alone is not enough. Sonnet’s Echo™ Express SE IIIe is a compact, desktop Thunderbolt™ 3 to PCIe card expansion system that enables you to connect three professional PCIe cards at the same time to any computer with Thunderbolt 3 ports.
Echo Express SE IIIe - Desktop Expansion with Auxiliary Power Connector
Echo Express SE IIIe provides three PCIe card expansion slots in a compact desktop enclosure. Smaller than the 3-slot Echo Express III-D (Thunderbolt 3 Edition), the Echo Express SE IIIe is still large enough to support nearly every Thunderbolt 3 compatible, non-GPU PCIe card available. With its three x8 slots, the SE IIIe supports PCIe 3.0, PCIe 2.0, and PCIe 1.1 cards up to 7.75 inches long. Got a double-width card? Some specialty cards, such as RME’s HDSPe MADI FX, Blackmagic Design’s DeckLink 4K Extreme, and the Lynx AES16e 50, include a daughter card that mates with and provides additional external connections to the main card. The Echo Express SE IIIe provides the space to accomdate such cards. Need Extra Power? Echo Express SE IIIe includes an auxiliary PCIe power connector, enabling you to install a card requiring extra power, such as theAJA® Kona® 5 and the Blackmagic DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G.
- Thunderbolt 3 Interface (40Gbps)
- Two Thunderbolt 3 Ports
- Quiet, Temperature-Controlled Fan
- 120W Universal Power Adapter
- Auxiliary Power Connector (for Power-Hungry PCIe Cards)
- Rugged Aluminum Enclosure
- Includes 0.7-meter Thunderbolt 3 Cable (unlike other brand of cables, Sonnet's cable provides Thunderbolt 3's full 2750 MB/s bandwidth and supports up to 100W of power delivery)
- Includes Sonnet Designed ThunderLok 3 Connector Retainer Clip (prevents accidental cable disconnections)
- Mac, Windows, and Linux Compatible
- 2-year Product Warranty
- Free Lifetime Customer Technical Support
- Designed and Made in the USA