Powerful USB 3.2 Gen 2 Performance: Add Four USB-A 10Gbps Ports to Computers and Thunderbolt Expansion Systems with PCIe Slots
Current SSD-based USB 3.2 Gen 2 drives can transfer data at 800 MB/s, and many are bus-powered. But, most desktop computers feature old-generation USB interfaces that can’t support the performance and power requirement to enable modern bus-powered drives to function. With a Sonnet Allegro Pro Type A USB 3.2 PCIe card installed into the PCIe slot of your Mac Pro®, Windows®, or Linux® computer, or Thunderbolt Expansion System, you'll have more than enough bandwidth to support super-fast USB drives at maximum performance.
Unlike ordinary USB-A cards, Sonnet's Allegro has the following advantages:
- Delivers 7.5W of power per USB port for USB-powered devices
- Doesn't require separate power plug connection; gets the power required to operate connected drives from the slot it’s installed in
- Independent, per-port power regulation protects each port from glitches on adjacent ports, preventing auto-disconnects of already-connected drives
- Features a resettable fuse on each port, protecting both card and computer should a cable or peripheral fail; resetting a tripped fuse is simple—just shut down and restart your computer
Allegro Pro Type A USB 3.2 PCIe: Two Gen 2 Controllers, Four USB-A Ports
Featuring two 10Gbps USB 3.2 Gen 2 controllers and four USB-A ports, the Allegro PCIe card supports the fastest USB drives available, yet provides the most common connection type for peripheral devices. Connected to a single USB 3.2 Gen 2 SSD RAID device, the Allegro supports data transfers up to 800 MB/s—transfers complete in half the time compared with using a USB 3.1 Gen 1 or USB 3.0 adapter card. Made possible through the use of dual controllers, with two connected drives, each port supports simultaneous 660 MB/s transfers. With four drives connected, each port supports simultaneous 300 MB/s transfers!
- Compatible with 2019 Mac Pro (Big Sur requires 11.3+)
- Adds Four USB-A 10Gbps Ports to Your Computer
- Features Dual USB 3.2 Gen 2 Controllers for Fast Drive-to-Drive Transfers
- Supports USB Bus-powered Devices with up to 7.5W (3.0A) Power per Port
- Provides Independent Power Regulation for Each Port
- Resettable Device Overcurrent Fuses Protect the Card and Computer
- USB 3.0 Charging Port Handshake Support
- Simultaneously Sync and Charge iPads and Other Devices (that support USB 3.0 charging at 1.5A per device)
- Supports Storage, Hubs, and Other USB-IF Compliant USB Devices
- Supports Hot-swappable Device Connection
- Compatible with macOS and Windows
- Works in Thunderbolt 3 and 2 Expansion Systems (like Sonnet’s Echo™ Express, xMac™ Pro Server, or xMac mini Server)
- 2-year Product Warranty
- Free Lifetime Customer Technical Support
- Designed in the USA
Note: Product complies with USB 3.2 Gen 2 specification, which supercedes USB 3.1 Gen 2. Product package may still list USB 3.1 Gen 2.
Maksu ja turvallisuus
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.