Sonance MARINER 54 SST W
Single Stereo Mariners
- Award-winning outdoor speakers feature multiple weather-resistant technologies.
- New White and Black color options for vastly improved aesthetics.
- Completely redesigned woofer, tweeter and crossover with the same materials and technology as our award-winning Visual Performance line.
- A 250% increase in woofer excursion allows for significantly decreased distortion at high volumes.
- 7.44mm increase in the diameter of the voice coils for increased output and vented pole pieces to decrease heat at voice coils.
- Tweeters are all chambered allowing for lower crossover frequency and cooling of the tweeter.
- Innovative front-mounted wire terminal connections protect against corrosion for a long service life.
- Grille fit has been precision engineered for ease of installation while maintaining grille retention.
- Water impermeable drivers and sealed polypropylene enclosure ensure consistent, trouble-free performance.
- Precision FastMount mounting bracket simplifies installation, provides up to 180 degrees of pivot and securely locks the speaker into place.
|Tweeter||Two 1" (25mm) cloth dome, Ferrofluid cooled, in acoustic back chamber|
|Woofer||5.25" (130mm) textured polypropylene cone with a Santoprene surround, dual voice coil|
|Frequency Response||65Hz - 20kHz ±3dB|
|Impedance||8 ohms nominal; 6 ohms minimum|
|Power Handling||5 watts minimum; 60 watts maximum|
|Sensitivity||87dB SPL (2.83V/1 meter)|
|Environmental||Conforms to Mil Spec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature and UV, IP-66 waterproof rating|
|Environment Temp||-13º - 149ºF (-25ºC - 65ºC)|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||6.36" x 10.08 x 5.68" (162mm x 256mm x 144mm)|
|Shipping Weight||6 lbs. (2.8kg) each|
Maksu ja turvallisuus
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.