Guitar & Amp Switcher
The JX42 V2 offers professional guitar and amp switching for any touring act, with the ability to handle up to four instruments and two amplifiers simultaneously, along with premium components for incredible audio quality and remote connectivity that accommodates Radial footswitches and MIDI controllers.
- Switch between four instrument inputs and two amp outputs
- Front and rear-panel buffered Tuner outputs
- Remote switching control with optional footswitches or MIDI
- Isolated outputs with premium Jensen transformers for optimal tone
- Built-in 120/240V power supply for worldwide touring
Switch instruments like a Pro
The JX42 V2 is a streamlined instrument and amplifier switcher that instantly provides your rig with the ability for professional, seamless changeovers without signal coloration or additional noise. Class-A signal buffers preserve the tone of your instruments, with four inputs accessible on either the front or back panel of the JX42. Large backlit on/off switches select the active input, with the ability to have multiple instruments active simultaneously. Inactive inputs feed a pair of always-on Tuner outputs, which are buffered and mirrored on the front and back panels. Remote control over the inputs is available with the optional JR-5 footswitch for hands-free operation, or using your favorite MIDI controller.