4-Channel Cat 5 Audio Snake
The Catapult Mini is a compact passive audio snake that allows you to send four channels of analog audio over standard Cat 5 or Cat 6 Ethernet cable.
- Send four channels of analog audio over a Cat 5/6 cable
- Available with XLRM, XLRF or ¼” TRS connectors
- Works with a building’s existing cable infrastructure
- Compact and lightweight, yet durable and rugged
- Economical Cat 5/6 cable replaces bulky multichannel audio snakes
Analog audio over Cat 5 wiring
The Catapult Mini System works like a typical four-channel analog audio snake; they allow you to send mic or line-level signals from one location to another without signal loss, noise, or interference, and without any digital audio conversion needed. What makes the Catapult system unique is that it utilizes Cat 5 Ethernet cable, which is widely available, lightweight, and economical. Simply connect a shielded Cat 5 cable between any two Catapult modules and they will use the analog conductors in the cable to deliver four balanced audio lines to any destination.
Mix & Match
Three versions of the Catapult Mini are available: The Mini TX features female XLR connectors, the Mini RX has male XLRs, and the Mini TRS is equipped with ¼” TRS jacks for balanced connection to any pro audio device.