INDIVIDUAL 3D IN-EAR MIXES FOR 5 MUSICIANS
KLANG:vier supports individual 3D in-ear mixes for 5 musicians. You can plug in your 1/4'' headphone jacks during rehearsal or use the DB-25 break-out interfaces e.g. for your radio transmitters on stage. Musicians can also benefit from the high-end headphone amps if they use a hardwired in-ear setup.
Easily extend your KLANG:fabrik system for more musicians and conveniently control all KLANG:fabrik and KLANG:vier mixes within the KLANG:app.
- Professional personal monitoring
- Natural 3D sound through binaural technology
- 5 mixes of 24 input channels with EQ
- Digital inputs via Dante, compatible to ADAT
- Digital outputs of 5 Mixes via Dante
- Optical inputs to Dante | AES67 converter
- Root-Intensity EQs
- Remote control from various devices via OSC
- Read about new KOS 3.0 features on our Blog
- 4 × individual stereo headphone outputs
- 4 × stereo balanced line level outputs via D-SUB
- 44.1 or 48 kHz | 24 bit
- 24 × 40 channel Dante™ interface (Input/Output)
- 24 channel ADAT compatible interface (Input)
- Less than 3ms latency
- Ultra low output impedance, perfect for in-ears
- Adjustable gain ranges (–12 / 0 / +12 dB)
Maksu ja turvallisuus
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.