The 8430A is the world's first AoIP studio monitor, allowing reference-quality monitor performance to integrate directly into your IP workflow.
The explosion in the growth of networked audio has been huge, and the 8430A's connectivity allows direct monitoring of AoIP streams, with all the precision and clarity that audio professionals have come to rely on from Genelec. Based on the Ravenna IP protocol, with full AES67 support for total compatibility, the 8430A is the natural choice for today's sophisticated production environment.
As a fully-fledged Smart Active Monitor, the 8430A integrates tightly with our GLM calibration software to fully optimise your IP-based monitoring set-up for your listening environment. This means you can always be confident of producing mixes that translate beautifully, even if you are working in challenging broadcast environments with only rudimentary acoustic treatment.
- SPL: 104 dB
- Amplifier Power: 50 W Bass (Class D) + 50 W Treble (Class D)
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz - 23 kHz ("-6 dB")
- Accuracy of Frequency Response: ± 1.5 dB (58 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Driver Dimensions:130 mm Bass +19 mm Treble
- Dimensions: H 299 x W 189 x D 178 mm, with Iso-Pod(view in inches)
- Weight: 5.5 kg / 12.1 lb
- Connections: 1 x XLR Analog Input, 1 x RJ45 AES67 Input, 2 x RJ45 Control