Combine power with precision to meet the most demanding requirements, all with Genelec's renowned accuracy and reliability.
When your project requires a powerful performance with no sacrifice in quality, the Genelec 8030C active studio monitor is designed to exceed your expectations. The 8030C, introduced in 2017, even delivers 4 dB higher SPL and has a lower energy consumption than earlier models of 8030.
As strikingly stylish as it is sonically impressive, the 8030C features the rounded edges and colour-free, accurate reproduction of the rigid all-aluminium Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE). Every element of the design is crafted to perfect your listening experience. Precise on- and off-axis frequency reproduction is courtesy of the Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW). Broad low-frequencies and high SPLs are delivered with a flow-optimised internal curved reflex tube and a maximised internal volume. And when you're finished, Genelec Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS) circuitry detects when your system is no longer in use, placing it into an environmentally friendly, power-saving standby mode.
From professional studios to outside broadcast vehicles, the 8030C has been crafted to combine extraordinary power with absolute precision.
- Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDC) Technology
- Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW) Technology
- Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE) Technology
- Reflex Port Design
- Protection Circuitry
- Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS) Technology
- Optimized Amplifiers
- Active Crossovers
- Iso-Pod Stand
- Versatile Mountings
- Room response compensation
- SPL: 104 dB
- Frequency response: 47 Hz 25 kHz (-6 dB)
Driver dimensions: âŒ€ 130 mm Bass + 19 mm Treble (view in inches)
- Weight: 5.0 kg / 11 lb
- Amplifier power:50 W Bass (Class D) + 50 W Treble (Class D)
- Accuracy of frequrncy response: ± 2.0 dB (54 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Dimensions: H 299 x W 189 x D 178 mm 11 13/16 x 7 7/16 x 7 1/16 inch, with Iso-Pod
- Connections: 1 x XLR analog input