Partner your 8000 Series Smart Active Monitor set-up with Genelec's powerful and intelligent 12 inch subwoofer solution, the 7370A Smart subwoofer.
Created to deliver superb low-frequency definition, the 12 inch, 400W Class D 7370A represents the perfect blend of engineering expertise and Smart design.
At the core of the 7370A remarkable performance is Genelecs Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE) technology, delivering a low cut-off and pristine bass reproduction. Equally, the integration of Smart Active Monitoring (SAM) technology delivers ultimate control; Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM) software offers fine adjustments of up to 30 individual Smart monitors and subwoofers, while AutoCal compensates for detrimental room influences to perfectly calibrate your set-up for your listening environment. Also supported is a distributed bass management architecture - a cost-effective solution for multi-channel audio, it offers 7.1 channel analogue XLR inputs and outputs together with stereo AES/EBU XLR inputs and outputs without the need for additional external A/D converters.
Created to serve in the most demanding applications, from recording rooms to broadcast suites and outside broadcast vehicles, the 7370A is the low frequency monitoring tool professionals trust.
- Smart Active Monitor (SAM) Systems
- Bass Management System
- Optimized Amplifiers
- Protection Circuitry
- Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE) Technology
- Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS) Technology
- Active Crossovers
- SPL: 113 dB
- Frequency response: 19 Hz - 100 Hz (-6 dB) / LFE 19 Hz - 150 Hz (-6 dB)
- Driver dimensions: 12 inch
- Amplifier power: 400W (Class D)
- Dimensions: H 625 x W 555 x D 496 mm, 24 5/8 x 21 7/8 x 19 1/2 inch
- Weight: 48 kg / 41.8 lb
- Connections: 7.1 analog XLR inputs / outputs, 1 x input / 1 x output XLR digital AES/EBU, 2 x RJ45 control network