Built upon Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE) technology with all of the features of Smart Active Monitoring (SAM) at its heart, the 7360A Smart subwoofer is the perfect 10 inch partner for any Genelec Smart monitor.
With an integral 300W Class D amplifier and a peak SPL of 109 dB, the 7360A is deceptively powerful in a compact package, yet tempered with the accurate tonal characteristics and high dynamic capabilities of the proven 7000 Series. The subwoofer supports a distributed bass management architecture a cost-effective package offering support for 7.1 multi-channel set-ups over analogue XLR inputs and outputs together with stereo AES/EBU XLR inputs and outputs without the need for additional external A/D converters. More versatility is available through its SAM features. Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM) software allows for the fine adjustment of up to 30 individual Smart monitors and Smart subwoofers, while AutoCal compensates for detrimental room influences to perfectly calibrate your set-up for your listening environment.
The ideal low frequency monitoring tool for small to mid-sized studios, post and broadcast facilities and outside broadcast vehicles, the 7360A Smart subwoofer ensures definition and neutrality you can trust
- Smart Active Monitor (SAM) Systems
- Bass Management System
- Optimized Amplifiers
- Protection Circuitry
- Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE) Technology
- Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS) Technology
- Active Crossovers
- SPL: 109 dB
- Frequency response: 19 Hz - 100 Hz (-6 dB) / LFE 19 Hz - 150 Hz (-6 dB)
- Driver dimensions: 10 inch
- Amplifier power: 300W (Class D)
- Dimensions: H 527 x W 462 x D 365 mm, 20 3/4 x 18 3/16 x 14 3/8 inch
- Weight: 27 kg / 59 lb
- Connections: 7.1 analog XLR inputs / outputs, 1 x input / 1 x output XLR digital AES/EBU, 2 x RJ45 control network
Maksu ja turvallisuus
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.