Reveal the finest details of your mix with a master of the modern studio - the smart three-way 1237A.
Heritage meets innovation
Shaped by the experience of more than 40 years, yet loaded with the most advanced monitoring technology available, the 1237A follows the heritage of its classic 1037 predecessor, and can be found flush-mounted into the walls of countless studios and facilities. And like all Genelec main monitors, the 1237A delivers uncoloured neutrality across a wide sweet spot, even at high SPLs.
As part of the growing Smart Active Monitoring family, the 1237A integrates closely with our GLM software via which it can be configured and calibrated for your listening environment, compensating for detrimental room influences to create a truly optimised monitoring solution. This makes the 1237A is the perfect choice for professionals in high-end music production, post production and broadcast whose mixes need to translate perfectly to other rooms and systems.
- SPL: 118 dB
- Amplifier Power: 500 W Bass (Class D) + 250 W Midrange (Class D) + 200 W Treble (Class AB)
- Frequency Response: 32 Hz - 22 kHz ("-6 dB")
- Accuracy of Frequency Response: ± 2.5 dB (37 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Driver Dimensions: 305 mm Bass + 125 mm Midrange + 25 mmTreble (view in inches)
- Dimensions: H 680 x W 400 x D 380 mm, (view in inches)
- Weight: 42 kg / 92.6 lb
- 1 x XLR Analog Input
- 1 x XLR AES/EBU Input
- 1 x XLR AES/EBU Output
- 2 x RJ45 Control