Built to exceed expectations at the highest levels, the 1234A smart active studio monitor is the trusted choice of professionals, with a feature set to match.
Welcome to the sweet spot
Designed as the first-choice main monitor solution for major recording studios, post production facilities and mastering suites, the 1234A stands tall amongst the world's most accomplished monitoring systems. Combining power and precision, the 1234A offers neutral, uncoloured reference performance with great directivity, yielding a wide and stable sweet spot - even for multiple listeners over longer distances.
In addition to its truthful transparency, the 1234A integrates closely with our GLM software via which it can be configured and calibrated for your listening environment, compensating for detrimental room influences to create a truly optimised monitoring solution, from stereo to immersive. This makes the 1234A is the perfect choice for professionals in larger rooms who demand perfect mix translation to other studios and systems.
- SPL: 125 dB
- Amplifier Power: 2 X 750 W Bass (Class D) + 400 W Midrange (Class D) + 250 W Treble (Class D)
- Frequency Response: 29 Hz - 21 kHz ("-6 dB")
- Accuracy of Frequency Response: ± 2 dB (34 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Driver Dimensions:2x 305 mm Bass + 125 mmMidrange + 25 mm Treble
- Dimensions: H 700 x W 890 x D 383 mm
- Weight: 73 kg / 160.9 lb
- 1 x XLR Analog Input
- 1 x XLR AES/EBU Input
- 1 x XLR AES/EBU Output
- 2 x RJ45 Control