Clay Paky Show-Batten 100
The Show Batten 100 is a LED moving bar designed for stage lighting professionals. Ten high-power Osram Ostar RGBW LEDs are housed inside a 100 cm long (39”) cylindrical aluminium bar. Each parameter of each LED may be controlled individually: color, 8 bit dimmer and 24 Hz strobe.
The Show Batten lens is fitted with a wide electronic linear zoom. The “Show Batten AS” version has a special ovalizer filter instead of the standard lens, which increases the projection angle on a single axis.
This is particularly suitable for wall washing. The zoom is very fast: 0.3 s from min. to max.
The colors are generated through R, G, B and W channels, and may also be chosen from a wide palette consisting of over sixty macros. The color temperature can be linearly adjusted from 2500 K to 8000 K thanks to control through a dedicated CTO channel. The Show Batten has a 240° tilt and can rotate very smoothly and very fast (240° in as little as 0.2 s). It is compact, rugged and lightweight: only 9 kg (19.8 lbs). Several bars may be arranged in a line or a matrix, with a constant fixed distance between the LEDs. An internal Ethernet switch for IN/OUT daisy-chain connection makes it easy to connect the bars up for pixel control in a matrix arrangement.
- Light source: 10 X 15W Osram Ostar RGBW LEDs
- Distance between LEDs: 100 mm (4”)
- “STANDARD” VERSION: - Optical unit with motorized zoom: minimum 10° x 23°, maximum 43° x 48° (at 50%); minimum 23° x 35°, maximum 66° x 76° (at 10%); - High brightness: 3340 lumens
- “AS” VERSION: - Asymmetrical optical unit with special motorized zoom for illuminating backdrops: minimum 8° x 25°, maximum 9° x 45° (at 50%); minimum 18° x 37°, maximum 21° x 74° (at 10%); - High brightness: 5210 lumens
- Independent RGBW color control for each individual LED
- Effects: dimmer (8 bit), 20 Hz strobe, color macros and effect macros
- High speed motorized tilt: 240°
- Art-Net / RDM
- Internal Ethernet switch for IN/OUT daisy-chain connection to make it easy to connect bars up for pixel control in a matrix arrangement
- The length and width of the bar allow it to be assembled in horizontal and vertical matrices with a fixed distance between LEDs (100mm/4”)
- Sockets within the dimensions of the bar to prevent accidental contact with adjacent trusses or bars in matrix arrangements
Maksu ja turvallisuus
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.