Built to capture brilliance
For artists, bands, and producers, Pro Tools | Carbon is a new breed of audio interface—built to capture brilliance. It’s a hybrid audio production system that features incredible sound quality and combines the power of your native CPU with onboard HDX DSP acceleration. So you can push your computer to the limit when you mix and record through AAX DSP plugins with near-zero latency monitoring. All at the touch of a button. All in Pro Tools.
DSP AND NATIVE. THE BEST IN BOTH WORLDS.
With the Hybrid Engine under its hood, Carbon maximizes Pro Tools performance, letting you say goodbye to distracting third-party apps. Because every AAX DSP plugin has a native counterpart, you can move seamlessly between worlds at the touch a button. Put a track in DSP Mode for recording, and Carbon accelerates real-time AAX DSP plugins, while your CPU plays back the rest of your mix. Bring the track back to native mode for mixing, and Pro Tools automatically takes care of the technical tasks for you.
MIC PREAMPS. MUSICAL AND TRANSPARENT.
With a padless design, incredible 126 dB dynamic range, and support for 32-bit/192 kHz audio conversion, Carbon features the most pristine preamps we’ve ever made. Capture performances without coloration. Bypass any preamp to use your own outboard gear. And with Variable Z built in, you can adjust input impedance to optimize or alter the tone of any microphone or instrument—from dynamic and ribbon mics, to guitar and bass.
All the I/O you need
With 25 x 34 simultaneous I/O, Carbon is ready to record any session—from solo artists to full bands. Eight pristine preamps, four headphone outputs, and 16 channels
of ADAT I/O open up creative possibilities for miking,
cue mixing, and expansion. Plus, its super-fast, high- bandwidth Ethernet connection not only preserves the highest possible sound quality from input to output, it’s designed to support future workflow enhancements too.
Combo mic/line inputs - 8 balanced XLR/TRS with Variable Z on inputs 5–8
DB25 line inputs - 8 balanced via 25-pin D-sub
Instrument (Variable Z) inputs - 2 unbalanced 1⁄4-inch TS
Digital inputs - ADAT: 16 channels @ 44.1–96 kHz
ADAT: 8 channels @ 176.4–192 kHz
DB25 line outputs - 8 balanced via 25-pin D-sub
Monitor outputs - 2 balanced 1⁄4-inch TRS
Headphone outputs - 4 stereo 1⁄4-inch TRS
Digital outputs - ADAT: 16 channels @ 44.1–96 kHz
ADAT: 8 channels @ 176.4–192 kHz
- Achieve maximum Pro Tools performance with a hybrid system that harnesses onboard HDX DSP and native CPU power
- Record flawlessly through AAX DSP plugins in real time, enabling you to create polished cue mixes and track with zero audible latency
- Toggle any track from native to DSP processing mode, freeing up your CPU cores to handle virtual instruments and more creative mixing
- Capture every performance detail with up to 32-bit/192 kHz audio conversion, double precision clocking, and our most transparent mic preamp design ever
- Create, record, edit, and mix professional-quality music with
- Pro Tools, thousands of instrument sounds, and studio-staple effects and sound processors
- Expand your sonic possibilities with a special pack of premium plugins from Arturia McDSP, Plugin Alliance, UVI, Native Instruments, and more
- Get all the I/O you need to record an entire band, with 25 x 34 simultaneous channels, including four headphone outs
- Optimize or change up the tone of your mics, guitars, and basses with Variable Z inputs
- Pro Tools | Carbon audio interface
- Pro Tools software
1-year subscription with a Pro Tools
115 AAX plugins (over 70 AAX DSP plugins), including UVI Falcon, the Avid Complete Plugin Bundle, and HEAT
5.4 GB sound library
Additional premium plugins included:
• Arturia Rev PLATE-140
• Brainworx bx_console N
• Brainworx bx_rockrack
• Brainworx bx_masterdesk
• Brainworx Purple Audio MC77
• Embody Immerse Virtual Studio
• McDSP 6050 Ultimate Channel Strip HD • Native Instruments Vintage Organs
• UVI Model D
• Power cable
• Ethernet cable
• Rackmount screws and desktop feet
• Registration card
Maksu ja turvallisuus
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.