Exceptional sound meets compact dimensions. The 4010A offers the same clarity, reliability and adaptability as its larger 4000 series family members – but in a tiny footprint.
Performance meets aesthetics
Manufactured in Finland using certified sustainable methods, the 4010A blends premium performance with beautiful aesthetics. Its recycled aluminium enclosure delivers superb directivity and reduces reflections, which combine with onboard room compensation switches to produce precise, intelligible sound quality in even the most challenging acoustic spaces.
Get more active
The active design of the 4000 series removes the need for bulky external power amplifiers, since the amplifiers, crossover filters and protection circuitry are contained within the speaker cabinet itself. This not only ensures that the electronics and drivers are mutually optimised, but also reduces the need for racks of external amplifiers and associated cabling. And thanks to our extensive range of mounting accessories, the 4000 series can be installed quickly and conveniently in almost any location.
- SPL: 96 dB
- Amplifier Power: 25 W Bass (Class D) + 25 W Treble (Class D)
- Frequency Response: 67 Hz - 25 kHz ("-6dB")
- Accuracy of Frequency Response: ± 2.5 dB (74 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Driver Dimensions: ⌀ 76 mm Bass + ⌀ 19 mm Treble (view in inches)
- Dimensions: H 181 x W 121 x D 115 mm, (view in inches)
- Weight: 1.5 kg / 3.3 lb
- Connections: 1 x Euroblock Analog Input
Maksu ja turvallisuus
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.