The TF47 is a new design based on the German sound, drawing inspiration from the historic U47 and M49. With a deep low end and a forward midrange, the TF47 is excellent for adding depth and presence to any source. These characteristics make it especially ideal for recording vocals, guitar amps, and drums.
At the heart of the TF47 is an all-brass K47-style capsule, new old stock 5840W vacuum tube, and custom-made historically accurate BV8 transformer (as found in the U47). These components deliver a warm and punchy sound reminiscent of the U47 with a pleasant top end articulation that sits perfect in a mix.
- Forward mid-range, reminiscent of the U47
- Smooth and detailed top end
- Full and round low end
- Hand assembled in the USA
- K47-style capsule and BV8 transformer, similar to the U47
- R&B, rap or aggressive vocals, female soul vocals
- Upright bass
- Toms and kick out
Every TF47 microphone system comes with a multi pattern M 903 Power Supply, M 803 Tube Microphone Cable, ZC03 Shell Case, M 703 Shock Mount, M 782 Stand Mount, and Microphone Sleeve.
- Type - Condenser Pressure Gradient
- Capsule - TK47 Center Terminated Diaphragm
- Tube Type - 5840W (New Old Stock)
- Transformer - Custom Wound TELEFUNKEN BV8
- Polar Pattern - Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Figure-8
- Frequency Range - 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity - 22 mV/Pa
- THD at 1kHZ at 1Pa (Amplifier) - < 0.3%
- Output Impedance - < 300 Ohm
- Maximum SPL (for 1% THD) - 125 dB
- S/N Ratio - 84 dBA
- Self Noise (Amplifier) - 10 dBA
- Dimensions/Size - 200 mm L x 46 mm Dia
- Weight - 710 g
- Current Draw from Mains - 50 mA
- Power Supply - M 903 PSU - 7 Pin Female XLR Input, 3 Pin Male XLR Output, Polar Pattern Selector
- Cable - M 803 - 7 Meter TELEFUNKEN Tube Microphone Cable, 7 Pin Male & Female XLRs
- Shock Mount - M 703 - Shock Mount, M 782 - Stand Mount
- Flight Case - ZC03 - Light Weight Carrying Case
<transcy>Payment and security</transcy>
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.