The TELEFUNKEN M81-SH was designed with the goal to develop a mic that would not only complement the low-profile M80-SH, but also stand out in a universe filled with dynamic microphone options.
The M81-SH retains the same minimal proximity effect, superior feedback rejection, and articulate mid-range as the M80, however the top end is pulled back a bit, yielding a flatter overall frequency response. This combination results in a microphone with a wealth of body and clarity, making it a great tool for taming brighter vocals and guitar tones and for fattening up toms, percussion, horns and thinner sounding sources.
The M81-SH ships with a leather microphone bag and 5 meter SGMC-5R XLR cable with right angle female XLR.
- Type: Dynamic Moving Coil
- Capsule: 25 mm
- Transformer: Custom Wound TELEFUNKEN T80
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Range: 50 Hz - 18 kHz
- Sensitivity: 1.54 mV/Pa
- Output Impedance: 325 Ohm
- Maximum SPL (for 1% THD): 135 dB
- Dimensions: 125 mm L x 48 mm Dia
- Weight: 340 g
- Shockmount: M 784 - Metal Adapter for Drum Mounting, M 785 - Plastic Clip for Drum Mounting
- Cable: SGMC-5R - 5 Meter (16.9 ft) Cable, Right Angle Female 3 Pin XLR, 3 Pin Male XLR
<transcy>Payment and security</transcy>
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.