Neos 120V 24-Channel Mixer
• 24 channel summing console with faders and panorama controls
• Ideal for DAW-based studios with emphasis on audio quality.
• Input path with 100-mm ALPS faders, Pan controls, Mono, Cut, Solo, and “To Monitor Only” push buttons, signal LEDs
• Master path with 100-mm ALPS faders, Inserts, Bend function (Limiting) • Comprehensive monitoring section with Volume control, Tape Mix (DAW return), as well as Mute, Dim and Mono push buttons
• Input: three eight-channel DB25 connectors (balanced, TASCAM standard); balanced XLR connectors: Slave, Insert Return, Tape Return
• Output connectors (balanced XLR): Recording Out, Monitor A and Monitor B,
• Output connectors (unbalanced XLR): Alternative Out, Insert Send, Metering
• Ultimate Mix and Monitoring Quality
• Compact design: 19"/7U
• Hand made in Germany
Special Technical Features
• Unique 120-volt operating voltage. In comparison with common production mixers, the Neos mixing and monitoring console uses four times as much operating voltage. A higher voltage results in better performance: over 30 dB of headroom at the input, more than 122 dB of dynamic range, 92 dB signal-to-noise ratio over all channels.
• At the core of the 120-volt technology are our handmade, discrete op-amps with 116 dB signal-to-noise ratio and 34 dB of headroom. The 150 dB dynamic range covers a frequency range of up to 200 kHz. These key figures are way beyond the demands of current PCM digital formats with 24 bit/192 kHz sample rates and DSD digital formats with 1 bit and 256 fs. It is not expected for digital technology to evolve so much in the foreseeable future as to make the Neos a bottleneck in the signal processing path.
• All selected components for each unit are matched at the pre-production stage • Important switching functions are performed via sealed relays
• Oversized signal traces, generous PCB layout for greater trace separation, star ground scheme, linear power supply
<transcy>Payment and security</transcy>
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.