16+16 channel AD/DA converter and MADI interface
Madison offers what hardly any other manufacturer in this price segment has to offer: 16 AD/DA converters. With SmartMADI and the Madicon this becomes an expandable multi-channel studio interface of the first order.
- MADI transmission distance up to 2 km
- MADI I/O latency: 1 sample
- Optical MADI socket, type SC
- 56 & 64 channel Hi/Lo modes
- accepts Varispeed up to +/-12,5%
- Sync to MADI, Wordclock or Internal
- Device ID for daisy chaining
- 16 AD and 16 DA converters
- 24 bit / up to 192 kHz
- Level lights per channel in easily readable blocks of four
- OdBfs: 15, 18, 22 or 24 dBu
- Fanless and therefore particularly suitable for noise-sensitive environments
- Optional redundant power supply unit
Madison together with the Madicon support SmartMADI
- MADI becomes more user-friendly, simple and modern
- SPL’s Madicon and Madisons can now be connected in series (daisy chaining) like Audio-Over-IP devices, and are easier to configure and more reliable.
- An additional MADI router for more than two MADI devices is not required
- The sample rate is now transmitted via the MADI stream and Madisons follow automatically – very handy
<transcy>Payment and security</transcy>
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.