Blazing-fast 10GBASE-T (Copper) Connectivity Over Thunderbolt 3 for Mac, Windows, and Linux Computers
Increased demand for greater data transfer speeds and more bandwidth on high-performance shared storage networks has driven the explosion in demand for 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10GbE) networking. Yet, most computers aren’t equipped to get you connected. If your computer has a Thunderbolt™ 3 port, you are in luck—Sonnet’s Twin10G™ (Thunderbolt 3 Edition) 10GbE adapter is the powerfully simple and most cost-effective solution for adding blazing-fast dual-port 10GBASE-T 10GbE network connectivity to any Mac®, Windows®, or Linux® computer with Thunderbolt 3 ports.
Twin10G SFP+ (Thunderbolt 3 Edition): Dual-port SFP+ 10GbE Connectivity
Sonnet offers three SFP+ transceiver options (sold separately)—a ?short-range multi-mode fiber module (up to 300 meters), part number G10E-SFP-SR; a long-range single-mode fiber module (up to 10 kilometers), part number G10E-SFP-LR; and a 10GBASE-T copper module, part number G10E-SFP-T (Cat 6A cable up to 100 meters). Alternatively, you can use cost-effective direct-attach Twinax copper cables up to 10 meters long (sold separately).
- Adds High-performance 10GbE SFP+ Connectivity
- Connection Flexibility
- Easy Setup
- 40Gbps Thunderbolt 3 Interface
- Two Thunderbolt 3 Ports
- Compact. Rugged. Nearly Noiseless.
- Supports Transparent Failover
- Supports Link Aggregation (Teaming)
- Provides 10W of Power for Connected Peripherals
- Includes 0.7-meter Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps) cable
- Includes Sonnet's ThunderLok 3 Thunderbolt Connector Retainer Clip
- Mac, Windows, and Linux Compatible
- 2-year Product Warranty
- Free Lifetime Customer Technical Support
- Designed and Made in the USA