Lightning-fast 10GBASE-T Connectivity Over Thunderbolt 2 for Mac, Windows, and Linux Computers
With increasing demand for greater data transfer speeds, more bandwidth, and support for 4K video editing via shared storage systems, the need for 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10GbE) networking has skyrocketed. Now that very affordable 10GbE switches with RJ45 (copper) are available, the cost of setting up a 10GbE infrastructure has been significantly reduced. The problem is, most computers aren’t equipped to get you connected. If you have a Mac® with Thunderbolt 2 or Thunderbolt ports, or any Windows® or Linux® computer with a Thunderbolt 2 port, Sonnet has a simple solution—the Twin10G™.
Twin10G (Thunderbolt 2 Edition): Dual-Port 10GbE Connectivity
This dual-port 10 Gigabit Ethernet Thunderbolt 2 adapter is a simple way to add dual RJ45 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports to your Thunderbolt 2- or Thunderbolt-enabled computer.
- Adds 10GBASE-T 10GbE Connectivity
- Easy Setup
- 20Gbps Thunderbolt 2 Interface
- Two Thunderbolt 2 Ports
- Small. Rugged. Quiet.
- Supports Transparent Failover
- Supports Link Aggregation (Teaming)
- Provides 10W of Power for Connected Peripherals
- Includes 1-meter Thunderbolt 2 cable
- Includes Sonnet's ThunderLok Thunderbolt Connector Retainer Clip
- Mac, Windows, and Linux Compatible
- 2-year Product Warranty
- Free Lifetime Customer Technical Support
- Designed and Made in the USA
<transcy>Payment and security</transcy>
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.