Connect Two 4K Displays or One 5K Display from a
Single Thunderbolt Port
Sonnet’s Thunderbolt 3 to Dual DisplayPort Adapter is certified for use with both Mac® (except M1 Macs) and Windows® Thunderbolt 3 or Thunderbolt 4 equipped computers, and enables you to connect one or two larger displays to a single Thunderbolt port on your computer. With the adapter connected, you can connect up to two 4K @ 60Hz DisplayPort (DP) monitors, or one 5K @ 60Hz DP monitor.
Adapts to Your Needs
Although the Sonnet adapter supports one monitor with a 5120 x 2880 (5K) resolution, or two monitors at resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 (4K), you can also use it to connect monitors with lower resolution, like full HD 1080p (1920x1080) or 1920x1200 monitors. This makes it great for use for different home and office workspace applications. And, with built-in audio support, there’s no need for you to connect an additional cable to hear sound from the monitors.
- Connects Up to Two DisplayPort Displays to a Single Thunderbolt 3/4 Port
- Compatible with Intel Macs (not compatible with M1 Macs) and Windows
- Thunderbolt Certified for macOS and Windows
- Enables You to Work More Efficiently
- No Power Adapter Required
- Backward-compatible with 1080p HD Displays
- Compatible with Active DP to HDMI, DVI, and VGA Adapters
- Built-in Audio Support
- Compact and Rugged Design
- Won't Drain System Resources (Unlike USB Video Adapters)
- 2-year Product Warranty
- Free Lifetime Customer Technical Support
<transcy>Payment and security</transcy>
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.