Connect a Low-Profile PCIe Card to Thunderbolt 3 Computers
Without Expansion Slots
Shopping for a new computer? The latest ultra-light notebooks, small form factor and all-in-one Mac®, Windows®, and Linux® computers with Thunderbolt™ 3 ports are slender marvels of engineering that come with a cost—there’s nowhere to install PCIe cards that provide additional connectivity and processing capabilities. Sonnet’s Echo™ Express SEL (Thunderbolt 3 Edition) is a compact, desktop Thunderbolt™ 3 to PCIe card expansion system that enables you to connect a low-profile PCIe card to any computer with Thunderbolt 3 ports.
Echo Express SEL (Thunderbolt 3 Edition): Low-Profile Desktop Expansion
Echo Express SEL (Thunderbolt 3 Edition) provides a single PCIe card expansion slot in a a light and portable enclosure. It supports nearly every Thunderbolt-compatible, low-profile PCIe 1.1, PCIe 2.0, and PCIe 3.0 cards available. Many of the most popular Thunderbolt-compatible high-speed networking and storage controller cards are a perfect fit, and even the BlueFish 444 Epoch 4K Neutron video card can be accommodated.
- Thunderbolt 3 Interface (40Gbps)
- Two Thunderbolt 3 Ports
- Quiet, Temperature-Controlled Fan
- Rugged Aluminum Enclosure
- Most Compact Thunderbolt 3 to PCIe Expansion System Available
- Includes 0.7-meter Thunderbolt 3 Cable (unlike other brand of cables, Sonnet's cable provides Thunderbolt 3's full 2750 MB/s bandwidth and supports up to 100W of power delivery)
- Includes Sonnet Designed ThunderLok 3 Connector Retainer Clip (prevents accidental cable disconnections)
- Mac, Windows, and Linux Compatible
- 2-year Product Warranty
- Free Lifetime Customer Technical Support
- Designed and Made in the USA
<transcy>Payment and security</transcy>
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.