Connect a Full-height, Half-length+ PCIe Card (Plus One Daughter Card) to Computers with Thunderbolt 2 Ports
Ultra-light notebooks, small form factor and all-in-one Mac®, Windows® and Linux® computers are slender, and frequently offer a lot of processing power, but thinness comes with a cost—there’s nowhere for you to install PCIe cards for the additional connectivity and processing capabilities beyond what’s offered by a computer’s standard ports. Sonnet’s Echo™ Express SE I is a compact, desktop Thunderbolt™ 2 to PCIe card expansion system that fixes that issue, enabling you to connect a single PCIe card to any computer with Thunderbolt 2 ports.
Echo Express SE I: Compact Desktop Expansion
Echo Express SE I provides a single PCIe card expansion slot in a compact and light enclosure. Designed to accommodate cards up to 7.75 inches long, and measuring a compact 5.6 inches wide by 8.6 inches long by 3.5 inches tall, the Echo Express SE I has a small footprint, yet it is large enough to support nearly every Thunderbolt-compatible PCIe 3.0, PCIe 2.0, and PCIe 1.1 card available.
- 20Gbps Thunderbolt 2 Interface
- Backward Compatible with 10Gpbs Thunderbolt
- Upgradeable to 40Gbps Thunderbolt 3 with a Sonnet Thunderbolt 3 Upgrade Card
- Connect a PCIe Card
- One PCIe 2.0 Slot + Space for Daughter Card
- Small. Light. Full Performance.
- Two Thunderbolt 2 Ports
- Remarkably Quiet
- Energy Savery Mode
- Rugged Aluminum Housing
- Power for Peripherals – Provides 10W of Power to Connected Peripherals
- Includes 1-meter Thunderbolt 2 Cable
- Includes Sonnet Designed ThunderLok Thunderbolt Connector Retainer Clip (prevents accidental cable disconnections)
- Mac, Windows, and Linux Compatible
- 2-year Product Warranty
- Free Lifetime Customer Technical Support
- Designed and Made in the USA
<transcy>Payment and security</transcy>
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.