- Large mounting screws for studio rackmount equipment
- 10-32 thread compatible with 19” equipment racks
- Stainless steel construction
- Industrial look & feel to suit any recording studio
- Sold in boxes of 12, including nylon washers
Radial RackSet screws are designed to easily and securely mount 19” studio rackmount gear by hand. The oversized easy-grip head is knurled for hand-tightening during installation, and they are also slotted to allow a screwdriver to be used to loosen the screws if necessary. Stainless steel construction ensures that RackSet screws wont strip, along with standard 10-32 threading to fit in most equipment racks. Sold in a set of 12, each screw also includes a nylon washer to prevent marking or wear on equipment when mounted. With a heavy-duty industrial look and feel, RackSet screws are well suited for any home or professional studio environment.
RackSet Screws Works With
- Headload Rack Adapter
- J-Rak 4
- J-Rak 8
- Rack Adapter
<transcy>Payment and security</transcy>
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.