With Direct Out, DSD/DXD Premium Audio
These remotely controlled Mic/Line input cards are 3rd generation Dual Gain topology designs, taking inspiration from the outstanding Anubis Preamps, showing zero tolerance to any compromise on the audio quality. These cards are a new benchmark in analog circuit design, and provide additionally a Line level post Mic-pre “Direct Out” output.
For audio up to 192KhZ check out the Merging AKDG8DS, Standard Module.
- 8 x exceptionally transparent, Swiss designed pre-amplifiers
- Remote/Local switch to Line Level on a per channel basis
- Completely accessible remotely for all parameter changes
- Phantom Power/Polarity Invert/Low Cut/Impedance switchable per channel
- Removes the need for DI boxes
- Allows build-in Mic splitting variants
- Dynamic range of 136dB (A-weighted, typ)
- Auto-mute circuitry for “no-pop” power cycling
*If you have 3 AD or ADA cards are installed in a Horus, you will need to add IOC-HORUS-PSR
<transcy>Payment and security</transcy>
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.