IMMERSIVE IN-EAR MIXING PROCESSOR
KLANG:vokal is designed specifically to match the feature set of KLANG:kontroller but can also work as a stand alone immersive processor. Based on KLANG’s powerful, new generation, ultra-low latency FPGA core, KLANG:vokal offers 12 mixes of 24 mono or stereo inputs at 48kHz and 96kHz, including the revolutionary Root-Intensity EQs. The musicians can pick up to 24 mono or stereo channels out of 64 Dante and MADI inputs. Mixes are sent via Dante to KLANG:kontroller or can also be sent back via MADI or Dante to a mixing console.
Maximum Flexibility and user friendliness make KLANG:vokal and KLANG:kontroller the perfect match for any House of Worship or Theater application.
- 12 Immersive In-Ear Mixes
- 24 Mono or Stereo Inputs, chosen per Mix from up to 64 Mono Inputs
- High End Personal Monitoring System
- Natural immersive sound through binaural technology
- KLANG Root Intensity EQs for all 64 Mono Inputs and all 12 Mixes
- 64x64ch Dante HC (48kHz and 96kHz)
- MADI BNC Input & Output (64x64ch @48kHz or 32x32ch @96kHz)
- Word Clock Input & Output
- 2x USB ports (front and rear) for Updates and Showfile exchange
- 2x Ethercon combined Dante & Control Network Ports
- 2x Ethercon combined Dante & Control Network Ports with Multicast Filter
- 1x PoE enabled Dante & Control Port (front) for direct KLANG:kontroller operation
- 1x IEC Power Supply 110–240VAC
- Processing Latency 1/4ms
- 96 kHz | 48 kHz
- 1 RU
- Weight: 3.6kg | Size body: 44.0 / 4.5 / 27.5 cm | Front panel (width): 48.5cm | 19 inches
<transcy>Payment and security</transcy>
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.