Work where you need to, how you want to. With the 8010A, Genelec's renowned accuracy and reliability comes in a monitor so compact it was made for the road.
No matter where you need to mix, Genelec 8010A active monitors will make themselves at home with an outstanding combination of compact dimensions, accurate reproduction and powerful SPL.
Designed for simplicity, the 8010A is as comfortable in a hotel room, a broadcast van or a small studio, with dedicated mounting accessories for each application. Each active monitor comprises balanced XLR inputs, a 3 inch woofer, a 3/4 inch tweeter and two efficient Class D power amplifiers. Genelec Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISSâ„¢) circuitry is also included, ensuring that when your system is not in use, your monitors switch into an environmentally friendly, power-saving stand-by mode. Wherever you work, the 8010A is your ideal travelling companion.
- Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDC) Technology
- Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW) Technology
- Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE) Technology
- Reflex Port Design
- Protection Circuitry
- Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS) Technology
- Optimized Amplifiers
- Active Crossovers
- Iso-Pod Stand
- Versatile Mountings
- Room response compensation
- SPL: 96 dB
- Frequency response: 67 Hz - 25 kHz (-6 dB)
- Amplifier power: Woofer 25 W + Tweeter 25 W
- Weight: 1.5 kg / 3.3 lb
- Accuracy of frequencu response: ± 2.5 dB (74 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Driver dimensions: Woofer 3 inch + Tweeter 3/4 inch metal dome + DCW
- Dimensions: H 195 x W 121 x D 115 mm 7 11/16 x 4 3/4 x 4 1/2 inch, with Iso-Pod
- Connections: 1 x XLR analog input
<transcy>Payment and security</transcy>
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.