Compact in size but big in performance, the 7040A subwoofer will bring low-end accuracy to the tightest of production environments.
Not every production environment has the benefit of space to work in, but every project requires the tight low frequency reproduction and reliability of the Genelec 7040A. Designed in a compact, portable enclosure but shaped with the experience of decades, the stereo 7040A is the ideal subwoofer companion to the 8010 and 8020 monitors. Even in a limited area, the subwoofer provides extension down to 30 Hz, using Genelec's Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE) technology for precise bass articulation and enhanced low end capacity. The result is 100 dB of undistorted SPL using a 6 1/2 inch woofer and a powerful Genelec-designed Class D amplifier.
Ideal for studios where space is at a premium but expectations still run high, the 7040A is a subwoofer of small stature but big potential.
- Room response compensation
- Bass Management System
- Optimized Amplifiers
- Protection Circuitry
- Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE) Technology
- Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS) Technology
- Active Crossovers
- SPL: 100 dB
- Frequency response: 30 Hz - 85 Hz (-6 dB)
- Driver dimensions: 6½ inch
- Amplifier power: 50W
- Dimensions: H 410 x W 350 x D 205 mm, 16 1/8 x 13 3/4 x 8 1/8 inch
- Weight: 11.3 kg / 25 lb
- Connections: 2 x XLR analog inputs, 2 x XLR analog outputs
<transcy>Payment and security</transcy>
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.