The super-compact dimensions of the 1238DF allow it to partner with an accompanying subwoofer to deliver main monitor performance in rooms where space is at a real premium.
Neutral and uncoloured
Ideal for music recording, post-production, broadcast and mastering, the 1238DF is the perfect blend of adaptable amplification, contemporary technology and classic design. With its controlled directivity, it offers all the neutrality and uncoloured performance of a large format Genelec monitor - but with a remote rack-mounting RAM-L amplification module that enables its amazingly modest and slimline cabinet size.
Configure, calibrate and control
The 1238DF is designed to partner with a complementary Genelec smart subwoofer, and integrates closely with our GLM software via which the whole system can be configured and calibrated for your listening environment, compensating for detrimental room influences to create a truly optimised monitoring solution. From simple stereo to complex immersive formats, the 1238DF and GLM combine seamlessly to help you produce mixes with exceptional translation to other rooms and systems.
- SPL: 117 dB
- Amplifier Power: 500 W Bass (Class D) + 250 W Midrange (Class D) + 200 W Treble (Class AB)
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 20 kHz ("-6 dB")
- Accuracy of Frequency Response: ± 2 dB (57 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Driver Dimensions: 2x 210 mm Bass +125 mm Midrange +25Â mm Treble (view in inches)
- Dimensions: H 610 x W 470 x D 257 mm, (view in inches)
- Weight: 36 kg / 79.4 lb
- 1 x XLR Analog Input
- 1 x XLR AES/EBU Input
- 1 x XLR AES/EBU Output
- 2 x RJ45 Control