Our largest three-way design, the 1238A adapts to your acoustic space to deliver high-SPL reference precision.
Power and precision
The 1238A builds on the great legacy of the Genelec 1038, offering the same revered acoustic characteristics but now with onboard Smart Active Monitoring technology. And thanks to the RAM-L integrated amplifier module - which can be rack-mounted away from the enclosure - the 1238A can create a flush-mounting main monitoring system that combines unrivalled neutrality with a staggering 121 dB of peak SPL.
Truly optimised listening
In addition to its truthful transparency, the 1238A integrates closely with our GLM software via which it can be configured and calibrated for your listening environment, compensating for detrimental room influences to create a truly optimised monitoring solution, from mono to immersive. This makes the 1238A is the perfect choice for professionals in larger rooms who demand perfect mix translation to other studios and systems.
- SPL: 121 dB
- Amplifier Power: 500 W Bass (Class D) + 250 W Midrange (Class D) + 200 W Treble (Class AB)
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz - 22 kHz ("-6 dB")
- Accuracy of Frequency Response: ± 2.5 dB (35 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Driver Dimensions: 385 mm Bass +125 mm Midrange + 25 mm Treble (view in inches)
- Dimensions: H 810 x W 480 x D 420 mm, (view in inches)
- Weight: 57 kg / 125.7 lb
- 1 x XLR Analog Input
- 1 x XLR AES/EBU Input
- 1 x XLR AES/EBU Output
- 2 x RJ45 Control