The 1235A brings the sound and heritage of the iconic 1035 into the modern recording age. High SPL capability and precise imaging come together in a main monitor that adapts to your room.
The original 1035 became the hallmark of prestigious studios around the world who demanded a wall-mountable full-range monitor that could deliver true reference performance at high SPLs and over long listening distances. Now, with 96 kHz processing and all the power of our Smart Active Monitoring technology, the 1235A is available both complete or as a retro-fittable upgrade kit for owners of 1035A or B models.
Cutting edge performance
With outstanding on and off-axis response and superb directivity, the 1235A delivers a very wide and stable sweet spot that can be trusted by multiple listeners within a room. And through its integration with GLM software, the 1235A can be configured, controlled and calibrated for any type of acoustic environment, providing a truly optimised listening experience â€“ and mixes that translate perfectly to other rooms and systems.
- SPL: 130 dB
- Amplifier Power: 2 X 1000 W Bass (Class D) + 2 X 400 W Midrange (Class D) + 250 W Treble (Class D)
- Frequency Response: 29 Hz - 26 kHz ("-6 dB")
- Accuracy of Frequency Response: ± 2 dB (31 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Driver Dimensions: 2x381 mm Bass +2x 125 mm Midrange+25 mm Treble (view in inches)
- Dimensions: H 820 x W 1105 x D 650 mm, (view in inches)
- Weight: 164 kg / 361.6 lb
- 1 x XLR Analog Input
- 1 x XLR AES/EBU Input
- 1 x XLR AES/EBU Output
- 2 x RJ45 Control