The 1234AC is a smart main studio monitor for use in demanding film and post production work, where perf screen or hi-res LED displays are employed.
Make accurate decisions
Designed for mixing stages and large control rooms, the directivity and SPL capability of the 1234AC is compatible with typical screen channels in commercial cinema, but with the higher performance required for professional monitoring. The 1234AC may be used in either horizontal or vertical orientation - thereby tailoring the LF directivity to both the room and the monitor placement - while precise on and off axis imaging allows you to make accurate mix decisions even when sitting outside the narrow sweet spot of most studio monitors.
Optimise for your room
The 1234AC tightly integrates with our GLM calibration application, which compensates for detrimental room influence, perf screen effects and delay, regardless of whether you work with traditional or large immersive formats. GLM also builds complete monitoring systems, so that the 1234AC can easily be combined with other types of Genelec smart monitors and subwoofers to deliver truly optimised reference monitoring - and material that translates perfectly.
- SPL: 125 dB
- Amplifier Power: 2 X 750 W Bass (Class D) + 400 W Midrange (Class D) + 250 W Treble (Class D)
- Frequency Response: 29 Hz - 21 kHz ("-6 dB")
- Accuracy of Frequency Response: ± 2 dB (34 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Driver Dimensions:2x 305mm Bass + 125 mm Midrange + 25 mm Treble
- Dimensions: H 489 x W 1210 x D 412 mm, (view in inches)
- Weight: 79.5 kg / 175.3 lb
- 1 x XLR Analog Input
- 1 x XLR AES/EBU Input
- 1 x XLR AES/EBU Output
- 2 x RJ45 Control