Looking for exceptional sound over IP? The 4430A offers power, audio and loudspeaker management via a single standard CAT cable, delivering unrivalled flexibility, cost-effectiveness and simplicity of installation.
Power to the speaker
Combining class-leading sound quality with single cable convenience, the 4430A uses PoE to produce uncompromised SPL and acoustic performance, and is fully compatible with both Dante and open streaming standards such as AES67 and ST2110-30. Manufactured in Finland using certified sustainable methods, the 4430A will provide decades of reliable service.
Power to the installer
As part of the Smart IP family, the 4430A integrates tightly with our Smart IP Manager software – which allows installers to configure an almost unlimited number of rooms, zones, loudspeakers and audio channels, and includes device discovery, a versatile room EQ tool set, system organisation and status monitoring. After which, a public API command set allows the 4430A to be integrated into house automation systems for day to day use. Easy.
Available in 120 RAL colours
Would you like to match your speakers with your interior design?
No problem – simply choose from our wide range of colour options.
- SPL: 104 dB
- Amplifier Power: 50 W Bass (Class D) + 50 W Treble (Class D)
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz - 39 kHz ("-6dB")
- Accuracy of Frequency Response: ± 1.5 dB (58 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Driver Dimensions: ⌀ 130 mm Bass + ⌀ 19 mm Treble (view in inches)
- Dimensions: H 285 x W 189 x D 178 mm, (view in inches)
- Weight: 5.1 kg / 11.2 lb
- Connections: 1 x RJ45 Dante Input, 1 x Euroblock Analog Input