K-EYE K10 HCR
K-EYE HCR is an LEDwash light which provides total control over the quality of all forms of white or colored light. The new HCR technology used in the K-EYE is an exclusive electronic platform developed by Claypaky in conjunction with Osram to meet the needs of lighting designers all over the world who were not fully satisfied with the performance of LED devices in comparison with traditional lamps, in particular because of their incomplete color range, poor color rendering index and lack of consistency. All these limitations have been overcome in the K-EYE HCR, and it is finally possible to produce every color, every nuance and every shade with satisfactory quality. The heart of the K-EYE HCR wash light is a LED light source consisting of a module with six chips, each for a different color: besides the three “classic” basic red, green and blue colors, Claypaky has added amber, cyan and lime. This exclusive Claypaky device provides a very wide color range with excellent color spectrum coverage.
- Advanced LED moving head wash light
- Light sources: 19 LED modules
- 6-color LED module: RGB + Amber + Cyan + Lime
- Rated LED module average lifetime: 50,000 h
- CRI > 97 (up to 99)
- 2500K-8000K color temperature correction.
- Color Control: RAW, HSL, RGB, CMY mode
- Dedicated color macro channel
- Software algorithm by Osram
- 6°- 50° linear zoom
- Electronic linear dimmer, 16 bit
- Optional frame for external gels and frost filters
- Optional top hat
- Protocols/Functions: RDM, Web Server and ArtNet
- Totally flicker free
- Very Silent: 40.5 dB(A)
<transcy>Payment and security</transcy>
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.