The HD I/O 16x16 digital is the perfect for post-production. With 6 channels of AES/EBU (S/MUX) I/O, 16 channels of TDIF I/O, 16 channels of ADAT I/O, 2 additional channels of AES/EBU I/O, 2 channels of S/PDIF I/O, and 8 additional channels of ADAT I/O you can tackle even the most demanding projects. And if that’s still not enough I/O, you can quickly and easily interface with a digital mixer, additional Pro Tools rig, or other digital infrastructures. Plus, you have two empty bays to expand your I/O even further—the possibilities are limitless!
- Pristine audio clarity and ultra low latency through state-of-the-art A/D and D/A conversion, premium analog circuitry, and meticulous attention to design
- Versatile digital I/O with built-in sample rate conversion
- Expand or customize the I/O with analog or digital option cards
- Completely integrates with Pro Tools|HD for full input, output, and routing control
- Track hotter signals and smooth out sounds with Curv, a new built-in soft-knee limiter
- Keep things in sync with dedicated Word Clock and Loop Sync I/O
- Keep an eye on your levels easily through 32 four-segment metering LEDs
- Robust 2U rack-mountable chassis
<transcy>Payment and security</transcy>
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.