Professional 1-Port 6Gb/s SATA Solution for Mac and PC Notebooks with ExpressCard Slot
Why choose an eSATA card? If you're planning to connect external storage to your computer, there's a good chance the enclosure will have two or more interfaces from which to choose, including USB, FireWire®, and eSATA. Your computer has USB ports, may have FireWire ports, and maybe even a Thunderbolt™ port, too. So if you can just plug into your computer's existing ports, why consider an eSATA card? Consider the facts that the 6Gb/s eSATA interface offers superior performance to that of FireWire 800, USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 interfaces, and Thunderbolt storage systems carry a price premium over eSATA storage systems. Sonnet's Tempo edge SATA Pro 6Gb ExpressCard/34 card is cost-effective solution for adding a single high-performance eSATA port to your setup through an adapter that practically disappears inside your computer.
Tempo edge SATA Pro 6Gb ExpressCard/34: Adds One 6Gb/s eSATA Port to Your System
Tempo edge SATA Pro 6Gb ExpressCard/34 is versatile. Its fast 6Gb/s eSATA interface is well suited to deal with the increased bandwidth requirements of 6Gb/s SSDs. Built around a new, second generation chipset, it offers greatly improved performance over older 6Gb/s eSATA cards and is capable of transferring files at up to 375 MB/s! More onboard cache enables this Sonnet controller to perform even better in the latest computers, and Sonnet's Echo™ ExpressCard Pro Thunderbolt Adapter.
- Optimized for Maximum Performance Over Thunderbolt
(when used with Sonnet's Echo ExpressCard Pro Thunderbolt Adapter)
- Adds One External 6Gb/s eSATA Ports
- Supports Single SATA Drive Enclosures
- Supports Multi-Bay SATA Drive Enclosures
- Great Performance
- AHCI Compliant – No Drivers Required
- Supports Drive Hot-Swapping Under OS X®
- Supports Booting From Attached Drives Under Windows® 10, 8, and 7
- Plug-and-Play Simplicity (Connects Directly to ExpressCard Slot)
- Compatible with Mac® and Windows
- 2-year Product Warranty
- Free Lifetime Customer Technical Support
- Designed in the USA
<transcy>Payment and security</transcy>
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.