Desktop 2-in/2-out USB 2.0 audio interface with professional audio conversion, built-in Vintage Mic Preamp, and bus power for Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone.
Record a Classic, Anywhere.
Universal Audio created Volt 2 for collaborators — from musicians and songwriters to livestreamers and podcasters. This portable 2-in/2-out USB recording interface for Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone gives you superior sound quality, a Vintage Mic Preamp mode derived from UA’s 610 tube preamp, plus a suite of industry-leading music software — so your next recording will sound classic.
- Create classic-sounding music productions, livestreams, and podcasts on Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone
- Record your voice or guitar with rich, full sound using Vintage Mic Preamp mode
- Produce with an essential suite of audio and music software including Ableton, Melodyne, UJAM’s Virtual Drummer, Marshall, Ampeg, and more
- Build your desktop production studio around a stylish interface, built to withstand years of home and mobile recording
Record Yourself with Best-in-Class Audio Quality
From the team that brought you the game-changing Apollo interface, Volt 1 delivers superior studio sound quality, with more character and tone than any USB interface in its class.
Capture a Classic Vocal with Vintage Mic Preamp Mode
Few sounds can compare to a vintage Universal Audio 610 tube preamp, as used to record everyone from Ray Charles to Van Halen. Volt 1 gives you the rich, full sound of this classic UA mic/line/instrument preamp, thanks to its built-in tube emulation circuitry, a UA exclusive.
iPad & iPhone Ready
Traveling light? Plug Volt 2 into your iPad or iPhone, and you can easily create beats and samples, record your band’s rehearsals, and edit songs anywhere
Stay Inspired with a Curated Suite of Audio Software
Some audio interfaces give you a smattering of random audio apps. Not Volt. Instead, UA put together a bundle of serious music production tools, virtual instruments, and plug-ins including Ableton, Melodyne, UJAM’s Virtual Drummer, Marshall, Ampeg, and more.
Ableton Live Lite
Marshall Plexi Classic Amp
Softube Time & Tone Bundle
RELAB LX480 Essentials
Ampeg SVT-VR Classic
Brainworx bx_masterdesk Classic
Virtual Drummer DEEP
Virtual Bassist DANDY
- Desktop 2-in/2-out USB audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion for Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone
- Vintage Mic Preamp mode lets you record voice or guitar with the rich, full sound of a classic UA tube preamp
- Essential suite of audio and music software including Ableton, Melodyne, UJAM’s Virtual Drummer, Marshall, Ampeg, and more
- Studio-quality headphone amplifier for loud, clear monitoring
- USB bus powered to reduce cable clutter
- 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Direct Monitoring for latency-free recording
- Stylish, rugged construction built to withstand years of use
- 1-in/1-out MIDI connections
- USB-C to USB-A cable included
Mac & PC
- Available USB 2.0 (or higher) port
- USB cable (included)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon processor
- (PC) Windows 10 64-bit edition
- (macOS) 10.14 Mojave or later
- Internet connection for software downloads
iPad & iPhone
- iPadOS / iOS 14 or later
Maksu ja turvallisuus
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.