Active Reactor class-A reactive speaker emulation direct box
- Guitar amplifier direct box with reactive load Speaker cabinet emulation for natural tone Direct feed to console eliminates need for a mic Ideal for recording and live performance 3-year transferable warranty
- 100% discrete class-A circuitry, multi-stage filtering and a unique reactive load all interact with the signal coming from the head and the electromagnetic back impulse from the cabinet to produce a more realistic rendering
- In use, the Radial JDX DI box improves the consistency of the guitar signal over a typical microphone, as irregularities of mic placement and varying acoustics no longer play the dominant role on stage
- When combined with a microphone, fatter tones can be created by double tracking and stereo imaging the two signals for more "produced" results
- The Radial JDX Reactor is a direct box designed to capture the explosive dynamics and warm tone of the electric guitar by connecting between the head and cabinet of a guitar amplifier to provide a direct feed to the PA or recording system
Maksu ja turvallisuus
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.